View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 08:21 AM #1005
Модератор

Модератор

Aw, whats the problem, slave? You bored, and need me to boss you around a bit? Looking for some orders, huh. Well, Im just not sure what I can make you do for me youve already cleaned, and organized and taken care of everything else Ive demanded, so I guess Ill have to get creative then some inspiration” hits, and I feel my tummy start to gurglewell then, I think Ive found my answer. Open your mouth, slave, and eat my FARTS!
Go on, sniff my farts. I wanna hear you sniffing. Smell that chili! You like how they smell? Well, I dont care either way. I ORDER you to open your mouth and swallow all my gassy gifts, take them all as I blast you in your stupid face over and over again. And you HAVE to do it, slave, or Ill never let you back in my sight again.
I push out some super nasty, cracking and bubbly, obnoxious FARTS in your face, I push so hard I wind up pushing and oozing ass juice out with the force of my fartssome even falls on the floor. Clean me up, slavelick my ass clean, I dont care how it tastes. Lick my ass juice off the floor, too, slave. Its dirty. Lick it up, taste it. Clean it up with your TONGUE.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile