View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 11:26 PM #3097
Модератор

Модератор

My day went from all laid out before me to "oh no, I can't possibly have to take another poop!" Yup you read that correctly. I had pooped around 5:30 and within 1 hour I had to poop again, only I was not ready for urgent need my poop had to come out. When I got the urge to poop again I decided to film it, only set up was taking to long and before I knew it I pooped a little while I was trying to pee on the toilet. Since I knew my poop was going to come out so easy I got off the toilet and back to the film room. Only I didn't know my butt was smeared with poop already! Oh what a day, regardless I filled me having to take yet another poop with an already dirty bum, this is that clip.
Sitting spread eagle with my feet on chairs, I poop and pee so that no only can you see the poop coming out you can see my face as well. After I'm done pooping I show you what I did. This time out I pooped and peed into a shallow pan. I show you the pan and poop/pee combo once I'm finished pooping. It was not an overly hard poop, but not runny either. The poop ends up in a poop type of soup because of the pee that surrounds it. A mountain of poop and a lake of pee!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile