View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 09:02 PM #3511
Модератор

Модератор

This is the kinkiest water sports session that I have ever had the privilege to be a part of.
After drinking massive amounts of water and white wine, my belly is bloated I am torn between the urgent sensation to relieve my bladder, and the aching of my wet pussy, craving penetration. I know my place though. After showing myself off, I get down into the dog bath like the naughty piss slut that I am. My dominant partner helps me into position to piss on myself and get pissed on. I push and push to get some pee out as he fingers both my holes and lightly spanks my clit
My bladder starts to get shy ? As my punishment, he pisses right in my face and all over my body. A big pool of warm piss is surrounding me, and he uses it to rub in my face and hair. He pees all over my horny cunt, my legs, and into my mouth. It feels and tastes so amazing, that I become even more horny. I cant handle it anymore! I get on my knees, pee all over the place, and lay down and start rubbing my clit until I am squirting everywhere!!! My cum sprays all over both of us, and even gets outside of the tub. I am left covered in piss and pussy juices.
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 19 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile