View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 03:35 PM #5964
Модератор

Модератор

Dirty little show we did for you , I love when I Olga shits and pisses , but all in good time . I invited Olga to play a game Im a slave and she the mistress, and does with me whatever he wants . Olga agreed and said that I did not expect , she turned on the video camera and told me that I posed for you, I did not Balk and did everything as Olga says, I show you my pussy ass , taking various poses . Then Olga tells me to sit on the floor , I go and Olga comes up to me and starts to piss in my mouth and on my body , what a delicious fuck she pee is just fine . I drink her pee my mouth is toilet for everyone who wants to piss or to shit in my mouth . Then Olga came down to me and starts kissing me on the lips Oh those sweet kisses they are so beautiful . But Olga had a completely different plan , she stands up lifts up her skirt and starts to shit on my Tits , shit from her ass falls onto my chest . On my chest no place for his shit so much ) I start playing with shit, Olga smearing it on his chest nipples , but I want to go to the toilet I change the pose and relax the anus and begin to shit on the floor and piss , Oh thats a relief as I really wanted to use the toilet . Im all in the shit and the urine but very happy that Olga gave me a moment of pleasure .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile