View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 04:47 PM #6074
Модератор

Модератор

Olga asked that Karolina and I shat in her mouth , she missed the smell and taste of shit . We agreed with Caroline we decided that Olga will be the first of us to caress her tongue and then we fill her mouth her own shit . Olga lay on the floor and I climbed on top of Olga and Olga began to caress her tongue my ass and pussy Oh yeah she does it perfectly her lovely tongue caresses my ass and pussy , Olga quickly turned me on because she knows what and how to do it so I was excited . After playing with my cunt and ass, I switch places with Caroline, and now Caroline is sitting on top of Olga and Olga caresses the tongue the ass of Carolina , how the fuck is it fine and dandy to look at that girl making out with a girl , Caroline hairy ass me and Olga love that Caroline shaves anus , Caroline asks Olga to open your mouth and Olga opens her mouth and Caroline begins to fill the mouth of Olga shit , Oh Carolina a whole day did not go to the toilet , Olga mouthful but Olga did not stop and continued to caress the dirty shit from ass Caroline , Olga received the first batch of shit in your mouth , we Carolina switch places now Im sitting on top of Olga caresses my pussy and ass with her tongue I ask you to open your mouth Olga and Olga opens your mouth wide and I shit my girlfriend in my mouth Oh yeah thats a bunch of shit that Olgas mouth . Olga again continues to caress my dirty ass . Karolina and I used Olgas mouth as our own bathroom and we all loved it . Olga liked the fact that we shit in her mouth , Carolina liked what we initially tongue licked our holes anus and pussy after foreplay we also went to the toilet in the human mouth .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 965 MiB
Download From AnzFile