View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 11:10 PM #7401
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing Poop ~ 3min 08sec
mmm..I held my big poop in for a while so I could record the big moment. Boy did it feel good teasing my tight ass with my poop easing it back and forth inside me. I finally pushed it all out feeling my poop stretch my ass hole as it slide out of me. Good poop always come with a nice waterfall.
Teasing Poop Vol.2 ~ 2min 45sec
I was really constipated and bubbly for a couple days. I could tell I was going have to push out a really big poop. The big hard poops always turn me because I cannot help teasing my tight little asshole and stretching it. I did a little teasing then slowly pushed it out with lots of moaning and sighing.
Teasing Poop Vol.3 ~ 3min 51sec
I was too lazy to go to the bathroom so I grabbed a bed protector and started letting it go while watching Resident Evil: Afterlife. Oh my goodness I pissed so much it is unbelievable. A poop was starting to come and I knew I had to put in some work and felt so big when I started to push it out. Sitting in the wet spot felt weird so I turned the bed protector around then slowly began teasing the poop out of my tight little asshole.
Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 132 MiB
Download From AnzFile