View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 12:05 PM #7946
Модератор

Модератор

I am ON my period, and I am VERY horny!! After a long day of bleeding all over myself, it is time to ravenously fuck my Daddy. I pull off my panties, revealing my dirty pad and my bloody cunt, then I hop straight onto his hard dick.
My bottom and my breasts are marked up and bruised from a spanking I took the night before. The deep red marks on my butt cheeks perfectly compliment the way I turn his cock red with my period blood.
I love my period, and how sensitive it makes me pussy I have gotten so horny and excited that my bleeding actually slows down as I am fucking. I switch between riding his thick hard cock, and getting back on my knees to deep throat his cock and lick and suck my blood off of him. It tastes so bitter sweet <3
I tell him I want his cum inside of me, so he finally takes me doggy style. He fucks me deep and hard, my sore breasts are getting knocked around, and I moan and scream with pleasure! I take his nice, warm load of cum in my bloody period pussy I then get up close to the camera while I push his cum back out of me, creating a messy bloody cummy creampie!
Sorry I didn't have as much blood as expected! Those who love a hot sex scene with a moderate amount of period play will LOVE this long video!!!
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 30 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile