View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 05:57 PM #59906
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and Â*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It 's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don 't care if you love my wide , 9 1 /2 size foot because you aren 't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits , but you only want my dirty feet. Don 't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I 'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails , but I 'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention , but I 'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS - foot domme. barefoot , barefeet , humiliation , Point of view , POV , TerraMizu , brunette , dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile