View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 05:05 AM #8914
Модератор

Модератор

I’m in my hotel room and I just really have to poo. I’m fully naked in this video. I put my hair in pig tail. Tease you over and over with lots of sexy moves. Touching my body and please myself. I want you to turn on by me till I’m naked. Showing off many times my firm tits, nice pink pussy and perfect ass. Spreading few times to get nicer view. Backwards to cam I just start to finger my asshole and feel have so much poo in but don’t release it yet. Just keep fingering my asshole then put in my mouth. So I just doing ass to mouth playing and my finger getting dirty every time when finger myself. Smear it on tongue. Feel so good so much pleasure to my asshole. Show you many times close to cam that my big poo just watching out ? Then Start to pooping and a big, long, massive shit coming out. I want to hold in my hand but fall down. Then comes out more and more poop. Pick up my big shit from floor and show you how nice and yummy. After then I smear it all over on my body. Make myself so messy. Slow sexy smearing. Tits, tummy, legs,arms, pussy covered by my shit. So do you like watch you see? ? Had a great smell in the bathroom too. I think it’s a very hot poo clip with lots of teasing, big turd and body smearing. Enjoy it!
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile