View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:36 AM #10850
Модератор

Модератор

*Schoolgirl Poo And Play Clips*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huge Schoolgirl Panty Poo And Shitty Toy Fuck- 7:41
Decked out in my classic school girl costume and red stripper style stilletos with a pair of panties stuffed deep inside my pussy hole, I hike my skirt up, shake my ass and model my panties for you. then push out a huge load of warm brown poo into my peach colored full back panties. Next, I take off the poo panties and show you my lovely shit and then proceed to fuck my dirty ass with a curved purple vibe until I cum hard, and finally, I retrieve my cum soaked panties from my pussy.
Schoolgirl Poops Her Shoes! -5:39
I love to defile my shoes with shit, cum watch me fill my cute little ballet slippers with some nice warm poop and then I wipe my ass on the heels that I am wearing. some hot pussy play and a naughty striptease also included in this clip!
Gaping My Ass For Daddy- 10:39
Fucking my ass for Daddy, gaping my asshole wide open and then shitting on the floor.
Smoking, Pooping & Ruining My Ass Beads- 8:25
Looking ever-so-sweet in my schoolgirl get up yet being such a naughty girl. Smoking, Farting, Pooping and finally sticking my orange ass beads far up my shitty ass and covering them in my fresh shit, then pulling them back out to show you!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile