View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 04:55 PM #115
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- MILF Agent Treats Polite Guy To A Sloppy Fuck-Cynthia Vellons, Fenomen Rorine

Fakehub.com- MILF Agent Treats Polite Guy To A Sloppy Fuck-Cynthia Vellons, Fenomen Rorine

Description:
David (36 mins). David entered the office as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. He was a very polite man_showering me with compliments until I told him that compliments wont get him a job and that I_d need to test his ability. Then he became even more nervous. I didn_t need a nervous man right then tho_I needed one that could fuck me senseless_my pussy had been growling all morning like an angry bear and it needed cock to eat. I tried to put him at ease and ignore the sexual growl rumbling through my body momentarily. When I asked to see his body_he got naked and then covered his dick with both hands_saying he was shy. This would not do at all_I had to put him at his ease. I got him to sit and as I talked to him I began to slowly wank him off. As his dick grew harder his nerves evaporated like smoke in the open air. He tried to touch me then but I had to remind him just who the boss was here. In fact I had to do that several times_as his confidence grew and grew. He accepted each admonishment with an apology_it was easy to humble him. The fucking was good tho and his tongue had been round a pussy before and he satisfied the sexual beast inside me for a few hours. Good stamina also_tho took him a long time to eventually cum but I_ll chalk it up to nerves. A good fuck_bring on the next.
Model:
Cynthia Vellons, Fenomen Rorine
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1179.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:36:08
Video : AVC, 4 420 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: