View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 12:07 AM #19017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Role play/ Clip compilation X3 - - Scatshop

Role play/ Clip compilation X3 - - Scatshop

The Housemate :
I’m folding the laundry. Oh hello where did you spring from ? Are you looking at my arse? You love a good perv dont you? I’ve been busy all morning.I let off a few loud farts. I’ve been farting all morning. I need a poo.You love my arse don’t you? Do you want to sniff the farts through my leggings ?I could just take a poo and you wouldn’t mind. Perhaps you would like a closer look ? I take off my leggings and give you a close up of my arse..How perfect my arse is. More farts .. You worship this arse…I continue folding the laundry. After all these farts i really need a poo but i havent had time to go.. You never lift a finger to help! More stuff to fold but iv’e done enough this morning.I’m going to take a poo right now on the floor! when i’m finished you can finish the folding, clean up my shit and clean up bathroom!
Pretty Girls Poop:
There i am stood at the mirror fussing! You compliment my body thank you! Hey babe! You getting a good look ? oops looks like i let out a little fart! you might want to give me a few minutes darling i think i need a poo! Dont act all embarrassed and pretend that girls don’t poo when you know they do! I think you secretly enjoy it! I’m sure you stand outside the door when i have one and come in afterwards because you enjoy the smell! in fact im going to have one right now in front of you to prove my point!
Straining for a poo
I appear in my red body stocking and hover over a plate and brace, straining hard to do a nice big shit .
Models:

File Name : Pretty-girls-house-mate-strained-poo.mp4
File Size : 584.53 MB
Resolution : 720x1280
Duration : 00:14:01
Video : AVC, 5 627 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
Download From AnzFile