View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 08:05 PM #1005
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sticky Bed Stains

Shemax.com- Sticky Bed Stains

Description:
For those who like sexy little dink stroking ladyboys we proudly present Som. Dont be fooled by her boyish unmade face and loose dowdy grey short dress. You can see she has long slender arms one of which she uses to lift up the dress to show her cock hardening flat bejeweled stomach. Still in her red bikini bottoms she turns around to show her shapely ass before pulling her top over her head to bare slim sexy shoulders and a nice black lace bra covering her flat chest. Any doubts about her passability are quickly forgotten upon viewing her smooth feminine body. Sensing what we want next she pulls her bottoms down to her knees and out springs a good sized semi hard hooded she dick with nice fat balls and trimmed pubes. This boy babe then proceeds through many great poses of her hot bod and hard little dick before staining the bed spread with her semen.Som is from and lives in Bangkok and works at Temptations bar in Nana Plaza. I should have made her make up but I thought it kind of interesting to shoot her looking natural and boyish. I know this is a turn off for some of you but Im sure her sexy body, cock, balls and sweet hairy anus more than make up for this. Not sure why but as some of us progress in the ladyboy scene we often find ourselves developing a taste for girls who are slightly masculine. This may mean we are slowly going gay but I dont ever see myself getting it on with another dude. Sometimes I will do a shoot with great looking crossdressers and I will get turned on. But then when I see them later as a guys any arousal I had gets turned off like a switch. So my personal theory is that if what gets you hard looks mostly like a girl then you can still consider yourself hetero, but I could be wrong.
Model:
Som
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 101-stickybedstains-hdv.wmv
File Size : 306.05 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:101-stickybedstains-hdv.wmv - 306.1 MB