View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 08:21 PM #1008
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Royal Banana

Shemax.com- Royal Banana

Description:
Another slim little Pattaya femboy joins us on the birthday of the King of Thailand. This little princess arrives already half undressed only in her tight white lace corset and plaid slit mini skirt. Her two tattoos are the only intentional blemishes on her beautifully smooth semi-tanned skin. She shows her lack of breeding with her small shoulder and large calf tattoos along with her queenish blue shadowed eyes. Her head is crowned with unusual looking long orangey blond hair which is due to the obvious hair extensions which she is using to speed her transition from lady in waiting. We question the need for the waste sliming garment when she removes it to show that her majestic frame does not carry an extra ounce of fat. Down to her bra and panties she poses regally giving us a view of her willowy figure from every angle. She taunts us as she fondles the royal surprise in her panties before banishing her bra to rub and squeeze her succulent nipples. The masses command, off with her pants and we see that she is in reality the male heir when she draws her girl sword sprouting from her neatly trimmed pubes. Now stark naked she rules our libidos with her fine imperial she sceptre. She finally settles back into her throne for a stately stroke which brings into being a noble squirt of clear sperm from her family jewels.Nong ends the shoot by slowly peeling and sucking the nice yellow banana before covering it with a condom so she can toy her sweet ass with it. Her butthole is obviously very tight because as you can see when she pulls it out the banana has turned into mush inside the dube. The reason we did this is it was my way of paying tribute to the King whose official color is yellow. Whenever there is some sort of Royal associated day, which seems to be weekly, you will see a large percentage of Thais wearing yellow shirts many with an official looking crest. I actually wanted Nong to wear this in the shoot but she felt it would be disrespectful. I in no way meant this as an insult and actually have a lot of respect for the King who seems like a decent enough fellow. Plus through coups and other political ups and downs the monarchy seems to give this country a stability that is absent in most other parts of Southeast Asia. So I kneel and pay homage to the King and this great land of sweet young cock princesses.
Model:
Nong
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 49-royalbanana-hdv.wmv
File Size : 467.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:49-royalbanana-hdv.wmv - 467.5 MB