View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 04:49 PM #8
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jomg.com- Carolyn Reese

Jomg.com- Carolyn Reese

Description:
Carolyn Reese - Age:29

Damn Carolyn Reeese is one hot slut And good god DAHM she looks SEXY in her black framed glasses I like to have my JOMG girls wear their real life glasses whenever possible- the ones they wear out on the town, lookin so fuckable strutting around with their girlfriends. So when Carolyn Reese walked into the studio, and I saw what a fuckin HOTTIE she was- it got my heart racing. Oh man, please let her glasses be just as sexy I was thinking.. I asked her to try on her own personal glasses, and out come these gorgeous squared black frames - I LOVE THESE SPECS And they look extra fuckin load dumpable on Carolyn I might add. Wasting no time, I got Carolyn ready to roll and brought in my fave cocksman Johhny Fender to let a nice whoppin load loose on these cute black glasses. Carolyn turned out to be as nasty as she is hot- letting us shoot the scene in a gritty corner of the studio- she didn_t care, she likes it gritty Enjoy this blonde hottie stripping down, sucking cock, getting titfucked all in her real life glasses- oh yeah she gets a big load across em too
Model:
Carolyn Reese
Studio:
Jomg.com
Info:
File Name : Carolyn_Reese.wmv
File Size : 109.97 MB
Resolution : 448x336
Duration : 00:17:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6af188160c7a0