View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 09:01 AM #5015
Модератор

Модератор

Default pbp-ma.playboy.com- Elyse Jean in Secluded and Sexy

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Elyse Jean in Secluded and Sexy

Description:
Out in the woods is gorgeous Cybergirl, Elyse Jean. Getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this Canadian babe headed out into nature for some much-needed downtime. While shes relaxing she starts to feel incredibly sexy and lucky for us, we get a front row seat. Catch this gorgeou s blonde-haired beauty on set in a small cabin equipped with a bed, sofa and a stove for making hot tea. Miss Jean is on set with photographer, Cassandra Keyes ready to get comfy and sensual. Watch as she sits at the foot of her bed in nothing more than a hot pink bra and tiny boxers. Soon enough, Elyse loses her top, displaying her million dollar smile and all-natural breasts. God gave me these boobs, says Elyse with pride, as she runs her hands over her chest. Theyre beautiful, and I think they suit me. I used to be insecure, but the more modeling Ive done, the more positive compliments Ive received. Now my boobs are my favorite part of my body, she says confidently. We couldnt agree more with this lovely lady, just look at her Get comfortable and ready to explore all this Cybergirl has to offer, right here only on Playboy Plus.&nbsp
Model:
Elyse Jean
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 12450_1080.mp4
File Size : 363.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:19643_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: