View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 09:41 AM #5017
Модератор

Модератор

Default pbp-ma.playboy.com- Viviane Leigh in Warm Embrace

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Viviane Leigh in Warm Embrace

Description:
With looks to die for, Newcomer, Viviane Leigh is pretty, smart, and petite yet curvy in all the right places. Ready and willing to get acquainted will all her soon-to-be-fans, Viviane is on location in gorgeous Bali, Indonesia shooting with the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. Im a fun loving g irl, she says of herself as she steps onto the set of a large outdoor pool, in nothing but a white bikini and a bright blue kimono. I love fashion and travel, she tells us. I am wearing one of the kimonos I designed myself in this shoot With looks so breathtaking, Viviane isnt the least bit shy as she begins to show Cassandras camera everything shes working with. I felt so comfortable taking nude photos for the first time, she tells us thoughtfully, removing her bikini top. What I love most about my body is my booty and my smile. I keep fit with pilates and am pretty flexible and strong Now fully nude, Viviane reveals her totally fit figure and curves for the camera before hopping into the pool. When it comes to the opposite sex, this beauty needs someone who will keep her smiling. The most important quality is a good sense of humor, she reveals of her taste in men. I love a man who can make me laugh. Get lost in gorgeous Bali with Newcomer, Viviane Leigh, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Viviane Leigh
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Viviane_Leigh_Warm_Embrace_1080p_6000.mp4_1080p_vi deo.mp4
File Size : 199.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:43645.zip

Download VIDEO: