View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 07:34 PM #87
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar

Wifeysworld.com- valenweenie03.rar

Description:
Hola Everyone Hubby and I got away for a little R&ampR this last weekend down in Mexico, had a blast (actually quite a few blasts, LOL) The weather was beautiful and I got a chance to wear a few bikinis that I had bought a few week_s ago. Needless to say, we spent the entire trip fucking. I think that having my boobs on display took it_s toll on Hubby_s cock eventually as I could see him wincing every time I went to grab it after the second day Hey, when I_m on vacation I need satisfaction, dammit The beach that we took these photos on wasn_t topless, but nobody complained when I unleashed the girls.. There was an older gentleman and his wife sitting watching us taking pics, Hubby asked if they would mind if I took my top off and both said, no, they_d love to see They were so cute, and the nicest couple We ended up having dinner with them that night Well, we did several series over there, including a nasty closed mouth BJ that had to be one of the largest loads I_ve ever swallowed. I_m sure Hubby will post it in the next month or so.. Take care, see you all next week
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : cabowabo01.mp4
File Size : 55.28 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:10:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:valenweenie03.mp4.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: