View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 03:08 PM #921
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Holden

Corbinfisher.com- Holden

Description:
Say hey to Holden Hes new to CF, and hes my favorite CF model ever

OK, perhaps its a bit early to make that call. But can ya blame me for being excited Holdens joined us at CF? Hes both hot and cute, has amazing eyes, has himself a sexy body and flawless ass, and hes packing a gorgeous dick Heck, even his balls are flawless.

Befitting that tall frame, Holden_s a basketball player. He_s an all-around great athlete, in fact, but basketball is by far his favorite. I gotta say, he does look damn good in those loose basketball shorts And is it just me or do tall, lean guys tend to often be packin_? That_s certainly the case with Holden

By the time we got to filming Holdens solo, hed already won us all over. He has a fun, friendly personality on top of those captivating eyes and that incredible smile. So when he stripped off those clothes to reveal that big dick, he blew us all away. Talk about icing on the cake Seeing him stroke that big dick while staring deep in to the camera left no doubt Holdens gonna win over an army of fans, and Im definitely one of them
Model:
Holden
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Holden_HD.mp4
File Size : 457.66 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:18

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7fb24619c5e04