View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 09:53 AM #2085
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Patient With No Health Insurance Pays With Blowjobs And Fucking-

Fakehub.com- Patient With No Health Insurance Pays With Blowjobs And Fucking-

Description:
When an opportunity is handed to you on a silver platter_I find it rude not to indulge oneself. Such an opportunity presented itself to me today_in the form of a new and beautiful Russian patient. This patient came to me with topical stomach pains_believed to stem from a tattoo she had done 2 weeks previous. After giving her a brief examination_where I nearly got her to take down her knickers. I then asked about her health insurance_in respect of what level she was covered to. Her reply of none was music to my ears. It was now time to monopolise on this awkward and unfortunate circumstance... for her_not me. So we struck a deal_her treatment for a full body check over... which of course led to many other things. After getting her nice and relaxed with some soft kissing and fingering I set my tongue to purpose on her hot wet pussy_where it relaxed her even more. Now she wanted my cock and started wanking it and then giving me a blowjob. Now she was ready_I entered her pussy gently at first_but soon gaining momentum_changing positions_opening her pussy wider_deeper_getting her wetter and wetter_until I had to pull out and blew huge ropes of cum right between her new tattoo_up and over her tits_face and all over her pussy. Another fine day at the office complete.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Patient With No Health Insurance Pays With Blowjobs And Fucking.mp4
File Size : 1710.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:38:06
Video : AVC, 6 128 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Patient With No Health Insurance Pays With Blowjobs And Fucking.mp4 - 1.7 GB