View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:06 AM #834
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- First Time Warmup

Ftvgirls.com- First Time Warmup

Description:
Sooo yeah... I_m totally new at this, but I remember how excited I was to pose for this site I thought of it as very professional, and the only place I_d want to model nude. So you_ll never see me anywhere else but here I_m using my real name, its not like I have my last name up (and no you_ll never know it) But I_m 25, not 26 just yet. Two more months and... Some girls don_t like getting older, but I prefer being 25 than when I was 18. I_m a lot more mature now, and I_ve gone through the trials and tribulations of turning 21 and having the freedom to drink etc... I_m all about being into men, I_m not really into women, though I_ve had one sexual experience with a girl, who was always after me and managed to get me do have sex with her when I was wasted. So it was a one time thing for me. I came down not sure what to expect from the shoot and I was nervous but got over it fast. The photographer put me at ease but in no time I was completely naked Partly my fault though. I didn_t even have panties on when I came down to the house. I brought some clothes with me but we ended up spending more time shooting in my sweatpants that I jog in I keep in shape, and spend time running since the weather is nice here most of the time. I_m not looking forward to the heat in July &amp August, because I came from Spokane, Washington where its a lot cooler. I_m half American Indian and half Irish, and I_m a natural redhead though I_ve enhanced my hair color a bit more. My hair was blonde a month ago but I changed it back to more my natural style now. Maybe I_ll try brunette sometime. So I haven_t masturbated in front of someone before, not even guys I_ve dated but I actually made it through It took just a bit longer than normal for me but I came very strong I was very aroused during that day, probably because of the excitement. I get wet, but the photographer asked if I could squirt, I don_t really know what that means. Oh so how about my cowboy boots?? It seems there aren_t many fans of them on this site because I haven_t seen a single photoshoot of a girl in boots on this site. Well I like them, and I love being an Arizonan
Model:
Jade
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : jade-00002569-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 221.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jade-00002569-01-1080p.mp4 - 221.6 MB
UbiqFile:jade-00002569-02-1080p.mp4 - 314.4 MB