View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 04:16 PM #363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Sexy Girly Purple

Ftvgirls.com- Sexy Girly Purple

Description:
For a change of hairdo, I put my hair up in a ponytail. Sure it looks different from the way girls normally do their hair but its my style. I was born &amp raised in Texas and another girl Brynn who was on FTV a month ago is actually the person who told me about this site. She_s a hot girl but I think a little crazy. I_ve always been the tame innocent one and she had a reputation of being a wild on in her high school. And MODEL NAME BRUNETTE is a close friend of mine actually who came in with Brynn to shoot for FTV back then. I_m even setting up one of my other friends to shoot for FTV next month if she goes through with it, her name is Lauren and she has a skinny body like mine. She_s a cute brunette with perfect D cup breasts like MODEL NAME BRUNETTE . So its crazy, four girls all from Texas all end up on FTV who know each other I was a blonde in the pictures I sent to FTV and in them I look a lot more like actress Denise Richards because she_s been a blonde. I_ve been a blonde for about a year, and turned back to my natural brunette hair color a few weeks ago. The photographer said he likes the brunette better but its just a matter of taste I guess. I have thick dark hair, and with the dark hair and my eyebrows I get Brooke Shields quite a lot. So we went to a park place and I wore clothes that I normally wear every day on a summer day. It was cold and windy today so my nose felt runny and I thought maybe my red nose would show on the videos but they didn_t. I was happy to get into the house where the room with all the colored stuffed animals were because it was warm and cozy in there. I_m 21 but I still like to act it out and have fun when I can. Doing it in front of the camera made me feel dorky but I did it since the photographer wanted me to. Since I knew I was going to do a morning masturbation I would tease myself when I played around on the bed to get warmed up and into it. I masturbate day and night but usually I_m hornier at night. Then I used a vibrator on my clit and inside me until I came again. I like masturbating on the bed where I_m the most comfy.
Model:
Meggan
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : meggan-00002634-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 296.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:meggan-00002634-01-1080p.mp4 - 297.0 MB
UbiqFile:meggan-00002634-02-1080p.mp4 - 312.9 MB