View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 05:56 PM #4814
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
That Young Black Magic Our Delilah is well-named. Watch as she drains the man-sap from her cock provider as the original Delilah drained the energy from Samson. Some things never change, and we_re glad to see big-boobed babe Delilah Black tap the sap. I love having vaginal sex in doggie position right after having an orgasm from clit stimulation. The orgasms are mind-blowing, says Delilah. I am a sexually assertive girl. Sometimes aggressive. I often start sex but I like to know how much I am wanted, too. The look in a man_s eyes when he is turned on is sexy. Why? Oh, why, Delilah? The dilated pupils and hooded eyelids just do it for me. I am also pan-sexual and I have a beautiful girlfriend. Delilah normally blows out a 40F-cup bra but this time, she_s got on a mesh outfit she_s almost not wearing. It comes off quickly because her cock-man can_t wait to get his hands and mouth on those big, fat tits. As for Delilah, she_s hungry for the taste of hard cock. Her mouth opens wide so she can fill it with his wood until it pokes the back of throat.
Model:
Delilah Black and Juan Largo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : DelilahBlack_27806_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 636.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:45

Download VIDEO:
DelilahBlack_27806_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 636.6 MB