View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 04:33 PM #43174
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm wearing a little key around My neck , and I want you to picture it as yours : the key to your cock. You don 't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact , I love mental chastity : being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven 't done this before , I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult , but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock , ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache , the throb , the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip , I encourage you to watch every single night , especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch , use it as motivation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION :** 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI ** 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI ** 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI ** 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki * Website : WorshipPrincessMiki (dot ) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile