View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 10:22 PM #26812
Модератор

Модератор

How are you enjoying that chastity cage of yours..? Don't look so surprised! Who do you think suggested it to your girlfriend? She's so cute and innocent, but I'm not. Not only did I plant the seed in her head, but I even persuaded her to give ME the keys. She's pretty hot, that girlfriend of yours, and it's given me ideas. I doubt you were capable of servicing her too well before I locked you up, but you're definitely not going to be able to please her now! So it should be easy enough to seduce her myself... I'll emasculate you so thoroughly in front of her that she won't even see you as a man anymore. I'll make her cum in ways you never could. The type of man that allows his cock to be locked up doesn't deserve a beautiful woman like that, so I'm taking her away from you. And when I've done fucking her with my strap on, I'll turn my attention to you. You're going to become very familiar with it, as it's the only way you're allowed to cum from now on. After a few weeks in that cage you'll be desperate for relief. I'll make you beg for my strap on in front of your girlfriend. And after that, she'll never be able to look at you the same way again! You'll be the perfect man, cooking, cleaning, remaining quiet, and maybe I'll occasionally allow you to worship our dirty feet or listen as I make her cum as a reward. Now beg me to keep you locked up and take you girlfriend. I'll let you kiss my feet when you agree.
Models: AdreenaAngela

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile