View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 07:15 PM #114
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Time with Daddy - Meana Wolf

You wanted to kiss her back that night. The night your daughter told you that she was in love with you. You felt your cock ache as her lips lingered on yours. Yes you’re a terrible father… yes you’ve been gone since she was just a baby. But you know it’s wrong to let your little girl kiss you like that. You tried to explain to her why… that father’s weren’t supposed to do those things with their daughter’s. But she was relentless. You couldn’t take it anymore…the flirting…the seduction. Of course you’re attracted to her… but it’s just so wrong. You decide that she needs to see a psychologist. And for a while that seems to help a bit. But the tension is unbearable. Her psychologist says that the two of you need to try exploring new father/daughter things to do together so that she will think of you more paternally and less sexually. But deep down you both know there is something more between you… something so natural, yet so forbidden. She say’s: “Daddy… I know why you push me away. I know you think you’re taking advantage of me. Let me show you how much I want you. Let me touch you… just lay there and let me do it all. Then you’ll see. You’re not making me do it. I want to do it. I want to feel you inside me. I know you still think of me as a little girl… but I’m not a little girl anymore. I want you… you missed out on watching me grow up… you missed out on all my firsts. You missed my first steps… you missed my first dance recital… you missed seeing me ride a bike for the first time… I want you to be the first to fuck my ass. I want us to have a memory together. I want you to. Please daddy. Let me show you.”
Xoxo Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: You’ve been the worst absentee father, and now that you’re back you want to make things right with your daughter. You want to be a real father to her now… but she wants so much more. You try to do the right thing…you’re the adult after all. Your supposed to protect her. But her constant flirtations and advances are becoming harder to ignore. The more she sees her psychologist to discuss why she wants to fuck you so badly… the more convinced she becomes that it’s the right thing to do. And now she’s going to convince you. She knows why you’re afraid… let her take control. She’s not a little girl anymore…she knows exactly what she wants. She wants her daddy. She wants her daddy to be the first man to fuck her little ass. Why fight it when it feels so right? When you feel so strongly for a young woman you so desperately want to love? Let her have her daddy. **Taboo. Daddy Daughter Anal
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 46 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile