View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 03:54 PM #49539
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I have decided to swap partners with you and your girlfriend. They have gone into another room and from the sound of it , he 's pounding your gf HARD.Â* I start to tease you with my perfect ass then sit down with my legs crossed , moving my leg up and down as I brag about how big and great my man is in bed. Since I get his big , thick cock all the time , I 've never really needed another man 's cock - he 's just THAT damn good. I also know you have an average cock at the most and cum way too fast to handle a Woman like me. I deserve so much more than you. I let you know that we ARE swapping partners but my boyfriend gets to fuck your girlfriend... while I fuck your wallet.Â* I laugh that my mans cock is SO good and your gf is only getting a small taste of what I get DAILY and she 's going to be in heaven. But I just want your money that you would be spending on her. After all , she won 't notice with my mans cock inside of her now.Â* I let you know that my man and I have had this great agreement all along , he fucks the chick while I fuck the dudes wallet - every one is satisfied. I tell you to jerk your cock off to my legs and size 6.5 feet while you seal your fate to be owned by me and to pay up. I laugh as you struggle not to cum and after giving you a 10 second cum countdown , I let you know that I own your cock as your busting that pathetic load. Before telling you to go watch an alpha fuck your gf , I demand you replace my shoes you made a mess on and pay your loser , beta cum tax. Open this link in another browser , you 'll have a mess to replace www.IndirasDesires.com ** WEAR HEADPHONES ** Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order 50 % - Goodboy4Indira 100 % - 5 + 1000 % - Bankrupt4Indira
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile