View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 06:24 AM #939
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sensual EFRO.
Front and back facing poop video.
I begin by telling you about my day, how Ive been unable to use the restroom since early this morning, and that I havent been able to take a shit in 2 days.
I show you my ass, shake it around, give you a good visual of my pretty little panties, and then I give you a frontal view of what those panties look like.
Youll see just a little bit of a tease as I ask if youd like me to take off my lingerie ?
I strip out of my pink lingerie, and show you my full body. I turn around and give you a little bit more booty action.
Then I asked you if you would like me to take off my pretty polka dot black and lace bra.
I turn around, take it off and show you my breasts busting out of my bra, being freed from their restricting confinement.
Then laid the camera on the floor and gave a really good angle of my ass and pussy. I wanted to show you how wet I was, and my tight little ass hole.
I was getting desperate, and my bowels were cramping. I tried to go poop on the potty back facingLike a good little Shit Slut, but I just couldnt!
Even after using my spit, mixed with my natural yummy pussy juices as lube to fuck my ass and finger both holes. Which I ended up bleeding a bit(might be getting my period) and wiped it around my mouth area. But, I still couldnt shit!
However, I was able was able to urinate, but still not go poop!!!
I got so fed up, that I busted out my enema, and had myself a grand old time; By filling up my tight little ass hole with water, filling my bowels to the max!!! Until they were ready to explode.
Of which they did, I start by facing back view full nude. Then easily push out a very explosive/gassy/ messy enema shit.
It gets all over the floor, toilet, me, everywhere
Then, just when I think Im done, the urge hits me again!
I barely have time to get the camera going before I can make it back over to the toilet.
I rush back to the potty, press record and let loose!
Lots of farts, shit ejecting out my ass like a rocket, then more juicy farting.
Then I end by showing you my dirty ass hole covered in shitand the mess I made : D
Models: Darlingdolly77

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile