View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 05:52 PM #671
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Large Butt, Long Legs

Ftvgirls.com- Large Butt, Long Legs

Description:
Hey everyone. it is Patricia here. I just want to tell everyone I had such a great and fun experience on my shoot the other day. I started off at 10:30 - 11:00 o_clock am and went till about 6 or 7 pm. Long day, but it was filled with surprises at every turn. Lol. I first got to the photographers house and let me tell you it was amazing. Beautiful landscaping and plants everywhere you turned. He opened the door and we immediately jumped right into the shoot and working. He loved what I was wearing. Just some Abercrombie and Fitch jeans, a Roxy top, and some Roxy high heeled flip flops. Great for the weather that was happening. We then sat down at his table and he told me a basic run down of how the day was going to go. Where we were going to shoot, what we were shooting, places and all the fun details of the day that he had planned for me. Then he got out his camera and camcorder and we started filming and taking demo shoots. The first video was a introduction of me and how and why I wanted to do this and how I got into it. I was so nervous and kinda scared at first. I had butterflies in my stomach. Then after stalking about my self we jumped right into getting me naked and taking some pictures, I was so nervous i went straight to taking everything off instead of doing it slow and taking my time so he could take pictures of me taking my clothes off. So I to slow do and restart. I took pictures of me in just me t-shirt and jeans then with out the top, then my pussy. All different angles and poses that i would have never thought to do. He then pulled out this machine that I had never heard of before and he said it worked magic. It was called a Vibra Queen. You put it on your clit and it makes you have an orgasm. i used it probably five minutes and I think I had 5 or 6 orgasms. I was so tingly afterwards. It felt so good. I told myself I had to get myself one of those. After we did those photos he told me we were going to our next location to shoot. We picked out an outfit to wear and we were on our way. We went to an office building that still had some people in it and working, so we had to be careful and keep a watchful eye so we didn_t get in trouble. So we found a nice little spot to do our shoot where no one was around or working. It looked like a nice place to start. So I did a couple of walks and took a bunch of pictures before we started to record anything. Then we got started. I was nervous too, i almost forgot my routine and what i was going to do because I had never done this or anything like this ever. I had never considered doing this either. So as I was walking down the hallway of this office building I was overlooking these house behind the building. I was thinking to myself, hope someone doesn_t have a telescope so they could see everything that was happening. Lol. I started touching my self and taking off my clothes and then I changed into my second outfit. It was a sexy secretary mixed with naughty school girl twist super cute. I had white heels with super short shorts, paired with a white bottom top and a pink plaid vest. Super cute and sexy I would have to say. So after I put on my new outfit for the shoot, we start taking more pictures and continue with the video. I do the same as before and walk down the hallway stop at the office opening and then i take off my pants. Of course I don_t have any underwear on _cuz no matched with the outfit and it was alot sexier and hotter not to. After I took off my shorts I played with myself and clit while taking some pictures as well. As I was doing that, out of the corner of my eye I saw an older man staring down the hall as if he was trying to see if he could make out what we were doing so I then I moved to the chair so I could masturbate with my big dildo Charles. Lol yes I name my dildos. As I am masturbating and really enjoying myself. Having a good time a Security guard comes up and yells at us, and telling us to leave. So we hurry up pack up and leave. We zoomed out of there as fast as we could before we got followed. Super fun and kinky stuff I would say.
Model:
Patricia
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : patricia-00001247-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 410.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileatricia-00001247-01-1080p.mp4 - 410.2 MB
UbiqFileatricia-00001247-02-1080p.mp4 - 402.1 MB