View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 12:51 PM #494
Модератор

Модератор

Default Missax.com- The Contest II-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Contest II-Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Includes: Jessa Rhodes and Tyler Nixon_creampie_cum in mouth_and a cum shot_three in total!
I used to think_what_s so wrong with a little white lie? My best friend Amber liked to brag about her boyfriend_he_s so handsome_so romantic_and she thinks he_s the one I felt a little jealous when she showed me pics of him on her phone. I bit my tongue_like a good friend_and listened to how talented and smart he was. I told her how happy I was for her. The next thing I know she is divulging intimate details_he put his hand under my top_unhooked my bra, she whispered to me_he felt my breasts and I had my first orgasm just by him touching my nipples! Oh_goddamn Amber. She told me the following week they were having sex! It just snowballed into sex_she gushed. That_s when I let out my white lie. I_ve got a boyfriend too! Her eyes lit up in happiness and probably in jealousy too. I know she secretly loves to be the only one in West Valley High with a boyfriend in college. His name is Jordon, I lied_he_s a football player_he_s tall_dark_and handsome. Amber hugged me with enthusiasm. Her touch usually feels warm and friendly_but not this time_this time it was dripping with false happiness for me. I started to hate my best friend. I know it_s wrong_deep down inside of me I understand it_s not right_but_ugh.. she has a boyfriend_and she_s fucking!? Must she do everything better than me? She_s better at soccer_her skin is like porcelain_eyes are green like mine but bigger and brighter like emeralds_and her hair is raven black_and her body shape is like an hour glass_just like a pin-up girl from the 50_s. She_s better than me_and when she brags about blowing and fucking her boyfriend_it_s almost like she_s rubbing my face in my late-bloomer status_I_m more woman than you are, she silently tells me. I stiffen my spine and tell her wickedly_Amber_you may be better at soccer than me_but let me tell you__I am_ better at blow jobs. Amber is typically sugary sweet in her temperament_but my claim to be the best lit a fire of competition within her_are you sure about that_babe? Oh_I hate it when she calls me babe_so condescending. Yep! Amber brushed her thick hair back into a ponytail_well let_s let the boys be the judge of that_she nodded towards the boys on the bleachers. What?! I_m NOT blowing random dudes_Amber. No_silly. We_ll each make a video with our phones_a blow job video_and we_ll show it to the guys. They_ll tell us who is the winner.Alright, I told her. I tried not to let on that I was literally freaking out. How would I get a boy to let me blow him? I could not let her win_I NEED to find a boy!
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Jessa Rhodes, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_thecontestjessa_51941180112m1080.mp4
File Size : 2117.57 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:39:14
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 230 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream