View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 12:50 AM #592
Модератор

Модератор

Default Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Monika-Czech Streets 38

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Monika-Czech Streets 38

Description:
Okay guys, the great fidelity test of Czech girls and ladies has begun. What do I have in mind? Well, I got an idea (after all the experiences with Czech women of all kinds) to give all the boyfriends and husbands around a chance to test their partners. In principle, I_ll try my best to convince them to have sex with me for money, with their man knowing about it all and agreeing with my plan. And she_s not supposed to know anything, of course. I had no idea I_ll get so many requests! Almost immediately after I let people know about my plan, a guy called me and wanted me to test his girl. We met in a pub and he gave me the name of the fitness club that his girflriend Monika goes to. I decided to wait until she leaves and when she walked through the door, my pants almost burst. Guys, I have to say it was a sight I don_t get every day. An angel_s face and a pair of gigantic natural boobs. When at last I gathered my strenghts and courage to have a word with her, I felt shivers like never before. It wasn_t easy, but I managed to convince her on the way home. She agreed to cheat on her man for 50.000 Czech Crowns. The money was worth it, _caue I_ve got no idea when I_ll get a chance to fuck such a classy pussy again! I called her guy right after the act, and he certainly wasn_t happy about the news. The fact that I screwed his girlfriend for money really got to him. So download fast, _cause I bet Monika will cut my dick off real soon.
Model:
Czech Streets 38
Studio:
Czechav.com
Info:
File Name : czech-streets-fidelity-testing-monika-720x576.wmv
File Size : 334.17 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:22:19
Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: