View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:10 AM #1157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Carefree Public Nudity

Ftvgirls.com- Carefree Public Nudity

Description:
Who goes tanning early in the morning? Me Not really but that_s when the hardcore surfers are out. We wanted to avoid the tourists and I have a thing for surfer dudes. The hot ones were far away taking peeks at me or already in the water. Other guys had no clue what was going on A few so-so surfer guys were on the hill watching, the photographer suggested that I meet up with them there. I was butt naked in front of them The one guy with the two front fake teeth was really getting touchy-feely with me He probably had the time of his life. I gave them a link to the website but I doubt they will remember the name. There was a looong drive back to my condo (and I slept most of the way) and I cleaned up &amp got myself all dolled up. We were going to shoot some today &amp sunset and the middle part of the day I was going to go shopping at the Ala Moana shopping center off camera. I flashed some people on the road, you should see the smile on the guy on video 2 Then we went down this less populated road with really beautiful big trees &amp vines. I got naked here even when cars were driving by. Even a cop car came driving down at one point while I was in my bra only but they didn_t stop. Phew Its true what they say its much more laid back here especially compared to my homestate of Iowa Even in LA they are pretty anal. There was a lot of mosquitoes, but none of them bit me or the photographer, just the assistant. Poor her, they feasted like crazy on her. Another part of the mountain forest I got out while there was a lot of cars in a traffic jam and gave them a good show, like it or not I could_ve started a car accident We went to where the boats were all lined up and the sun was going down, it is so pretty There_s nothing in LA that compares to this. Actually I_m not a big fan of LA, even though I_m living there now since I do so much work shooting there. I_d be glad to move to Hawaii for a year. Maybe if I got enough bikini or topless modeling jobs here. I hear cost of living here is even worse than LA though I like the laid back attitude here because I was topless most of the time around the boats, and even the women didn_t complain or get upset. There was some really cute little fish &amp crabs in the water So... I didn_t masturbate all day and I usually masturbate at night, the photographer wanted me to save my orgasm for the camera. I went to the comfy bed and did it there. The toy was different this time but it worked better than my purple toy Maybe it was that I didn_t cum all day. We_re getting up very early next day (4:30am) so I actually went to sleep after my orgasm. I was exhausted enough from everything I did today. Good night guys, and don_t miss out on the part two of my update coming next
Model:
Carli
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : carli-00003193-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 86.42 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:carli-00003193-01-480p.mp4 - 86.4 MB
UbiqFile:carli-00003193-02-480p.mp4 - 51.0 MB