View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:55 PM #293
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, waiting for me on the kitchen floor with your mouth wide open with no dignity, just begging for your meal like a dog you must be really hungry for your Mistress to feed you, huh slave? You wave your tongue towards me, begging for me to drop a load and let you feed off my bodily waste I tease youeven though I have to shit, what if I decide to hold it in even longer, and not even feed it to you? Hahaha, dont worry little toilet, I wont be that cruel to you but you better stay out of my way today, slave, as I have lots to do, and Ill need you to take care of me by eating up after my huge bowel movement~
I shit a HUGE load onto your plate and command you to eat it allbury your face in my shit, slave. I want you to suffocate on my turds! I want your whole face cakedthe next time I turn around to speak to you, I had better not even be able to see your eyesI want them covered, I want your nose clogged and your throat stuffed with my shit! You can do better than that, cant you slave? You better not disappoint me, toilet, or Ill never feed you again!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile