Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Quandary-Bobbi Starr

Kink.com- Quandary-Bobbi Starr

Description:
Date: October 15_2008

With: Bobbi Starr
Director:Cyd Black

Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl_with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your daughter_you_d never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She_d come home from college during semester breaks and you_d be so proud when you saw her high marks. You_d tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally_blissfully clueless that she_s cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind_because the straight up sex alone isn_t even enough. Our good little girl_s got to get into the hardcore S&M too_you know_for variety and such?
Well on this day_Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory_all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim_neat and shiny_having been freshly plucked_powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes_give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back_with her legs strapped open and up_cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits_I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth_back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?
Model:
Bobbi Starr
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 5755_bobbi_starr.mp4
File Size : 1156.6 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:51:40
Video : AVC, 2 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream