View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:18 AM #721
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Pretty Pigtail Orgasm

Ftvgirls.com- Pretty Pigtail Orgasm

Description:
Ok, don_t laugh, but I_m doing a movie called _Trailer Park Whores_ which also has Jaime Pressly acting in it. I just have a beginning role where I get killed. I know its not a big movie but hey its something. I_m excited about it. If you overheard me talking on the phone, yeah, I dropped my cell phone into the toilet the day before I came to Hawaii so I borrowed my friends_ phone. He_s really nice to me and I know he really likes me. My phone is a _chocolate phone_. Have you heard of it? Its really cute. So... isn_t this place pretty? We ate at a place with a nice view, and there was more boats and blue water here. Now its become so easy to get naked that I just pulled my breasts out at the restaurant mall place there. Then I got home and took a nice warm shower, aaahhhh I remember how good it felt after being all salty and sandy all over (this is still day 3 of my shoot after the morning beach part). I dried up and put my hair in pigtail braids. I like keeping my hair up or in braids here in Hawaii because its so humid and hot here. My neck doesn_t get sweaty this way and I keep cooler. You guys have it easy with your short hair But us girls are _unattractive_ with short hair so we have to keep our hair long for you. Well, I like having long hair so there. Also, anyone pick up my bad little habit? When I_m concentrating, I tend to chew on the side of my cheek and tongue and it looks like I_m chewing gum. Something I_ve been doing as long as I can remember. So time for some hot video... the photographer wanted a cutsie shoot and I have just the right lingerie for it. Cute, don_t you agree? We took lots of sweet photos on the bed and then I masturbated with the toy I love the best. The rest of the day was mine to have fun, and later that night me &amp the assistant went out and had a great time First we took a nap though. We_re not used to getting up at 4:30am
Model:
Carli
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : carli-00003185-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 40.61 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:04:41

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:carli-00003185-01-480p.mp4 - 40.6 MB
UbiqFile:carli-00003185-02-480p.mp4 - 59.4 MB