View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 05:02 PM #1252
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leila in the Chair - Leila Lotts - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Leila in the Chair - Leila Lotts - The-Female-Orgasm.com

Desсription:Wearing sexy white panties and bra, Leila Lotts is back enjoying the magic wand in the chair. She warms up, thne pulls the panties aside, to very quickly rock out orgasm number one with an "Oh fuck." She's sensitive, but goes right back at it with the wand - love the squished, large, pussy lips going everywhere! Then she cranks the toy up to high power saying, "Oh, fuck" as she cums again. She smiles at the camera, saying "I can't handle that. I'm so sensitive." She covers her pussy with her panties, then turns the toy back onto low power. "Oh fucking hell. I can't. I can't." Leila says. She takes another moment to catch her breath and recover, but does go back at it with her panties still on once more. She quickly pulls her panties to the side, gasping. She rocks her hips, saying, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh my god." I don't know if she came that last go around or if the toy was just too intense for her, but I *think* she managed another. She sits up in the chair to recover. He asks her to take her panties off and have one more go - and quite surprisingly, she is game to try! Exposing that lovely lippy cooch once more to the magic wand, it's not long before she whimpers, "Oh, fuck." again. Then she says it again and lifts her hips upward, cumming one more time. Her clit is really huge when she pulls the toy off, saying, "Oh, I can't anymore."
Model: Leila Lotts
Studio: The-Female-Orgasm.com

File Name : chair_wand_multiples.wmv
File Size : 174.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:41

Download:
AnzFile:chair_wand_multiples.wmv - 174.9 MB