View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:33 AM #11100
Модератор

Модератор

Hold that bottle tightly against your nose. I want you to push past your limits and inhale those nitrates longer and deeper than you ever have before. Sniff, huff, snort. Before you can even touch your cock, you're going to get beyond fucked up for me. I want you to inhale nice and deep, each hit deeper than the last. Sniff again and again. Feel your head spin. Higher and higher, and now slowly stroking. The touch of your hands against your cock makes you feel infinitely more fucked up, but that's not enough for me. Stroke and snort. It's still not enough. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Edge that cock another time and then hit the bottle. You're not even close to being high enough for me. Is your head spinning? Have you lost control completely? That's ok, you don't need to think. I'll take control. Hit and huff. Hit and huff. Higher yet and then sniffing again. Everything spinning, but you're still flooding your ****stream with nitrates. We're not going to stop until you're completely gone. It's only once your mind is turned to mush that you'll be allowed to explode with a huge, braindead orgasm.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile