View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:42 AM #7
Модератор

Модератор

Me and Olga decided to teach naughty our friends Caroline and Alice , we stripped them completely and brought to the room first we forced their slaves to crawl around the room cancer on her knees naked to show you their white salnity , after the demonstration I ordered their slaves Carolina caress me fuck his tongue , and Olga ordered her to caress her ass , Alice climbed tongue right into the very depths of the ass Olga and Olga ordered her to open her mouth , Alice opens her mouth and Olga Alice shit right in the mouth , Yes mouth full of shit Alice , I also want to use the toilet and I order my slave Caroline to fondle my ass I turn back to face Carolina and Carolina sticks its tongue down my ass , Yes, but I cant hold shit and Im ordering Carolina to open your mouth and also shitting Carolina right in the mouth . The body of Caroline dripping the shit , Olga takes the rubber cock and with a rubber member pushes the shit in your mouth Alice , I want and I take the rubber cock and also pushed into the mouth Carolina shit , after we have used rubber member and shit their slaves into the mouth , I was ordered to get cancer Carolina and Alice and Caroline caressed his tongue dirty ass Alice , our female slaves perform all what we have to say , after fondling the anus , I ordered Caroline to stand up and Alice to sit on my lap , and I say Carolina to Carolina on Ssali on the naked body of Alice , Caroline pisses on his girlfriend wow how is it Courtauld this is a show of two obedient slaves , this is a very hot video and we wish you pleasant viewing !
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile