Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Through the ringer and hung to dry-Delilah Knight

Kink.com- Through the ringer and hung to dry-Delilah Knight

Description:
Date: December 10_2010

With: Delilah Knight
Director:Orlando

Strapped down with ass exposed_Delilah is mine for the taking. I flog and cane her before I shove a plug in her ass then spank her to orgasm. I like it when that happens. However_this little anal slut has a hard time keeping that plug in when so discipline is in order. A swift caning on the ass should flex that asshole tight.
In her daze from orgasms_she is transferred to the next station. Ass planted on wooden spikes and locked down using unforgiving hose clamps. Arms_legs and hips cinched down_and finished with a custom gag. She is immobile and strained. Without a stroke of any corporal I bring a suffering Delilah did not expect. With ice strategically placed and ran across her body she transforms into a tight_wet_shivering slut one orgasm at a time.
I take this sopping mess to hang her by her wrists and ankles. Her ass is plenty tender making any attention I bring that much more stimulating. I clamp her nipples and attach them to a clip on her clit. With my fingers stuffed in her I rip out an orgasm she didn_t know she had in her. To my delight I dangle a vibe on her and watch her squirm and struggle to cum for me until she is depleted of all her energy.
Model:
Delilah Knight
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 11228_Delilah_Knight.mp4
File Size : 1171.99 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:52:20
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: