View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 12:25 AM #130348
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entertain Me, Cum Slut - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Entertain Me, Cum Slut - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I'm feeling especially bratty today.

I've blessed you with so much of My sweet, sensual content lately that I've lost sight of how fun it is to use you for My entertainment, and My entertainment only.

I also haven't explicitly let you cum in a while, have I?

You're desperate to be told to cum, even if it means being humiliated, being laughed at, being degraded. and doing something icky with your cum.

You want to shoot it straight toward your face, because I say you want to. You want to glaze your face, because you know it will make Me laugh. You want to scoop up the rest that didn't enter your mouth with your fingers - like cake batter - and make eye contact with Me as I laugh at your for doing so.

So go ahead, follow My instructions, and make yourself look stupid for Me. You want to earn your orgasm, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile