View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 09:24 PM #254
Модератор

Модератор

This is our first experience with vomiting! And it was prety cool, hot and hardcore! I am like allways dominating my sex slave Kate! From begining i am make her take off all her clothes and make her show me her sexy body! After i am making her put a butplug in her tight almost virgin asshole! (its just a 2th video with anal) Mmm she dont like it so much! But i am enjoying! Than i am tie her hands back and grabing her by hair to please my pussy till i cum! Than i am peeing on the tits of this dirty slut and smear a little of piss by her face! I told her that i have a surprice for she! So here is a game starting! I am feeding her and eating too a lot of frosting! Smear it on her tits and big hard nipples and pussy! I am wearing my strapon and making her suck it deep, fucking her face, fucking her throat hard and deep till she vomit! It was my surprice bitch! Come on gag on my big cock again and give me more of your vomit! She squirting a lot fromm her throat! and it dripping out of her mouth on her tits and body! Just look she is sitting (i will show you) in piss and her vomit! Just a dirty submissive slut!
After i am removing the strap on and lay her down. rubing her messy pussy then grabing a double ended dildo. sliding it in to her messy in food cunt and fuck her with it hartd. once i have her close to orgasm i am deep throating the other side of the toy and vomit a lot all over her pussy while continue to fuck her. i am vomiting inside her cunt and using my puke like a lub! She is such a dirty whore! after she orgasms i am laying back and force her face back in to my pussy. let her tease me and cum! Than i am fucking her hard with a lot of spanks from behind!till this bitch cum again! after all that i am sit down and have her sit on my lap and pissing all down my pussy and legs while i am sucking and teasing her frosting covered nipples. After getting cleaned up but stay nude we both giving a interview. talking about each part. how it felt, what we liked and didn't like. honest answers about first vomit play!
Models: YourDream

Duration: 39 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile