View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 09:33 AM #3113
Модератор

Модератор

What an amazing time I had being a nasty happy shit girl in PUBLIC!!!!
Watch me walk down the street smearing shit on my face and chewing shit as cars drive by! Anyone could see me at anytime! I walked by a man in his yard and a guy walking his dog all with shit on my face and shit in my mouth!
I start the video in my bathroom with a baggie full of my shit! I smear it all over my ass, legs, tits, tummy, and my pretty cunt! I stuff a big piece up my wet hole and head outside for some fun!
The next time you see me I am walking down the street! I flash you my shit smeared tits and flash my shit covered ass!
I find a nice spot in an alley by my house. There are cars driving by on both sides of me but Im so horny and I have to shit so bad! I pull down my leggings and show off my shitty body! Anyone could see me but Im so turned on!
Then I pull my leggings back up and FILL them with my piss and shit! Right there on the street!
I reach into my pants and pull out my fresh warm shit I sniff it and lick it then put it back in there for the walk home!
Then its time for the best part! I get so horny I cant help up reach in grab a chunk of shit to chew on and smear all over my face as I walk home! My pussy is dripping and I cant wait to cum so hard!
The second I get home I take off all my shitty clothes and rub the fresh shit into my pussy until I cum and cum and cum!
This is an amazing video! I cant wait for you to experience it!
Enjoy!!!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile