View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 01:24 AM #108
Модератор

Модератор

Default Missax.com- Catch Point-Isiah Maxwell, Ivy Lebelle

Missax.com- Catch Point-Isiah Maxwell, Ivy Lebelle

Description:
Synopsis: Coach Isiah Maxwell receives a phone call from Ivy Lebelle. Coach Maxwell knows that it_s likely another parent trying vying for a position on his team_he is reluctant to answer the phone_but seeing that he_s away from his desk at the University_he_s safe at home_he answers. Hi_Coach Maxwell. Can I request a few moments of your time?
I_m sorry_I_m not at the office_Ms. Lebelle. He recognizes her voice. She_s called twice before at the university. She_s particularly aggressive_and no_he_s not the sort of man to be pushed around_even if her 18-year-old is some sort of social media celebrity.
That_s alright_I_m right outside your door. I_ll be up soon. She hangs up_and within minutes she_s knocking on his door. Coach Maxwell is shocked. The nerve of this woman! She thinks because she was on a popular sitcom_because she has money_that she can persuade him to give up a position on the team when her daughter has no talent! She saunters past him in a fitted skirt_leopard print_it screams for Coach Maxwell to notice_and she does. He stiffens his spine_he must not be persuaded_not by her fame_nor her money_or by her body. Ivy looks at him with piercing blue eyes_she was never the type of woman to accept no, for an answer_and years later_her resolve has only strengthened. She will win a spot for her little angel on his team_for her pride_for her daughter_and for the sake of winning. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Isiah Maxwell, Ivy Lebelle
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_coachisiah_51941180409m1080.mp4
File Size : 1935.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:35:59
Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 244 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: