View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 02:01 AM #5544
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Brown Eyed Cutie

Ftvgirls.com- Brown Eyed Cutie

Description:
Hey guys its Abigail I had so much fun on my first softcore shootI am so glad that my friend told me to check it out He has been viewing the site for years now and said that I would be perfect for it. (I think he might just want to see me to naughty things to myself). So I went on the site and was plesently suprised. These girls we hot and real and super kinky. Made me feel like I could be myself. I sent in my pics and the next day got a phone call I was so excited. I didnt know how the shoot would go but I know that I just wanted to do it. Knowing that you were watching me turned me on and made it that much more exciting. I hope you love it. I did things in my video that I didnt know I could do before. It was a very sexy adventure My experience was steamy, erotic, and I know I will be dreaming about it for a long time. I hope you will to More about me I love to be outside I love to soak up the sunshine and play with nature. Hiking, camping, floating the river, are all things that I would love to do everyday I also enjoy making different kinds of food. I love to go forage my own food like mushrooms, berries, and herbs. I love to incorporate these food with meats like elk, bison, and lamb.... my favorite. The food I make is just more delicious then going out to eat I will have to make you something sometime....Treating myself with the upmost care is so important to me. I love to work out, eat right, and just live a happy life. I believe that stress is the number one problem for most people so a lot of hot sex if definitely a must. I enjoy rock hard cocks slowly entering my tight wet pussy. My favorite positions are doggie, side doggie, and cowgirl. I enjoy cumming together. I love to get to the extreme point were we both cant hold ourselves any longer and the pleasure is so intense that we cum with each other. That is one of my biggest turn ons. My other turn ons are funny guys, dark eyes and skin, a guy that I know can protect me hopefully a little mountain manish ). I also love women. I love wet pussy, round asses, little nipples, and a cute smile. I love to experiment with many different sexual endeavors. I hope to one day make love in a waterfall, in a cave, in a bookstore, in a phone booth, on an airplane, and anything unique. I hope you have as much fun with my video as I did. It was definitely one of the best times I have had in a very long time. I hope you watch me as you stroke your hard cock until it is limp. At least that is in one of my fantasies. I hope when you wake up with a hard on you rub it out to me. In the shower, on the phone, at work, anytime baby I am all yours...and you are mine. Abigail xoxo
Model:
Abigail
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : abigail-00005478-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 711.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:abigail-00005478-01-1080p.mp4 - 711.6 MB
UbiqFile:abigail-00005478-02-1080p.mp4 - 447.5 MB