View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 06:58 AM #47821
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back , begging for more , craving my attention , and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way , my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes , you think you 're free and decide to leave , but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused , again and again. I love it , I love the power I have over you , and I won 't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs , you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me , unable to resist , and not even wanting to resist anymore. You 're done for. When I demand a tribute , you mindlessly follow my instructions , happy that you can be of service again , happy that you 're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra " at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble ". Other codes : "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % "HumanATM4U " - 200 % "iLoveFindom " - 500 % "All4MissA " - 1000 % or use "GIVE100 " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % of item 's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile