View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 10:28 AM #2214
Модератор

Модератор

I wear red sexy silky nightgown at start. You know well Im your Goddess. Who once only one thing time to time. Wanna being worshiped by you dirty boy. The feeling you love my dirty ass and worship my poo makes me so glad. So what are you waiting for? Worship me when I tell you, no exceptions. Wanna hear when you tell how dirty and sexy your goddess. I show off my round ass and big turd want to come out. I feel its here. My tight asshole opening wide and come out a big long turd only for you. I know how much you love this poo especially when its firm, long and big. Ive done it for you only. Camera angle is POV when I shitting and you get nice and up close view to my asshole. During poop peeing a lot. When I finished poop puckering my swollen asshole and I ask you do you wanna taste, lick and kiss them? Are you excited to taste this big turd? Come on lets taste them. I take a sniff many times you have to do the same. Lick it too. I take a big piece of my shit then suck it many times. Slide in and out of my mouth, sexy isnt? Then put a big piece of it into mouth so full of shit. Spit it out and smearing on my teeth and tongue. Bite a piece of my turd more smearing on teeth. And I tell you how nice and yummy. What do you think is your goddess dirty and filthy? Worship, love it ? Enjoy this video, what I loved to make so much.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile