View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 06:59 AM #3
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar

Description:
Happy 4th all Wouldn_t you know it, just as the holiday comes around who just happens to come barging in on us? That_s right.. Sissy And it never fails, she just happens to drop by when I_m out of the house and Hubby_s home all alone. I_m starting to wonder if they don_t plan it that way? Just seems like I get home, and they_re both acting suspicious. Hubby_s usually asleep, and Sissy is sitting around eating all of my chocolate. My closet is usually all messed up also, like she_s been trying on my outfits Oh, and I find videotape of them having sex Am I just being paranoid.. -) I have to say though that Sissy does look DAMN good in my clothes, and the latest tape I found of them was really nasty, with her beating Hubby_s meat into her mouth, then spitting out his big load and swallowing it all My goodness that woman is nasty I like seeing the images of Hubby sucking on Sissy_s big nipples also, turns me on for some reason. Maybe someday we_ll have to have a threesome or something. Don_t know if Hubby would be able to handle that one though (I_m sure he_d be ready to sacrifice a try though..) Well, I_d better get back to my guest, I don_t trust her downstairs with my guy Have a safe Holiday all
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : sissyspit01.mp4
File Size : 48.51 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar

Download VIDEO: