View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 01:20 AM #2107
Модератор

Модератор

Are you desperate enough for hot girl shit that youll order it online and have it mailed to your door? Just imagine how horny you must be for shit if youll buy mine from across the globe just to eat it! If youre one of these special, desperate poop buyers, then this video is for youespecially to my international fans!
I mock and tease you for how badly you want my thick stinky dumps, how even though I vacuum seal my shit twice for freshness and have only rave reviews, that you must still be so pathetic to go through with it. It must be humiliating to be so bound and gagged to being my toiletbut its suiting that youd be so desperate, isn itits not like toilet like you who worships a girls shit HAS any dignity ? But, I can say that I blame you for how badly you want it my special chocolate is divine!
I taste some, and eat a little, as I tell you how to put in an order, you dirty perv, so we can enjoy my shit together but Im leaving you the rest, and you have to eat it ALL, slave. Take this chocolatey fudge and cram it down your throat. I don care HOW long the shipping takes to get my shit from my ass to your mouth!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile