View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 05:24 AM #11
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Erika Love: I Love To Be Bra-free A talent scout found me on Twitter, Erika Love said. This scene was shot at home because of you-know-what. Erika is on several video platforms so her home is her studio. I have always loved having big breasts. I_ve gotten attention all my life and I love it. I want men to look. I want them to desire my huge boobs and think I_m sexy. I love knowing that I make them hard and that they probably go home and jerk off thinking about my tits. That_s a very positive attitude. During the day, I dress to keep it classy. It_s so easy for my big boobs to make me look slutty so I try to dress appropriately for the occasion. If I_m going out at night or on a date, I definitely show off my cleavage. I love to wear low-cut dresses and tops. I don_t have to try to get attention. Men look at me all the time no matter what I_m wearing. Erika and bras: For everyday wear, I wear a minimizer bra. I need to keep the girls supported. For sexy bras, I like lacy and sheer bras that show off my amazing cleavage. Most of my bras are European brands that I have to order from specialty websites. I just can_t go into a Victoria_s Secret or Target and buy a bra. They won_t have anything that fits me. But I only wear a bra when I have to and never have a bra and panties on when I_m home. I love to be bra free. I wear them when I leave my house and when I_m around people or exercising.
Model:
Erika Love
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : ErikaLove_36232_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1250.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:57

Download VIDEO:
ErikaLove_36232_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB