View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 06:41 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default P0ppers Anal Training Pt1 Stretching you Out - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on P0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I 'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on P0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands , no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the P0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I 'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions , the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air , so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me , edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these P0ppers can take your ass - I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you 've had it = the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I 've brought you to the very brink with My words , sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me , your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I 've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you - you 've been such a good boy - but even though you 're done cumming I 'm going to make you sniff P0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out - we learned something today , your ass can do more than we thought , and I 've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS ; poppers , coerced Loaded , intoxication , anal training , slut training , sissy training , butt plug , inflatable butt plug , jerk off instructions , JOI , mindfuck , femdom POV , nurse , medical fetish , orgasm control , edging , sub training , pussy worship , PVC , nurse , nurse fetish , high heels , ass tease , blonde goddess , ass stretching , ass training , bdsm toys , butt toys , dirty talk , spitting , sucking , licking , spit fetish , lipgloss , eye contact , eyes , mesmerize
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile